The interview was Tuesday and it went very well. I printed hard copies of my resume, cover letter, and references and picked out the most professional outfit I owned. The night before I kept telling myself there is no way he will take me for anything BUT professional.
I arrive at the Training Center 45 minutes early (because of the snow) and wait until 3:00. Loren was just how I had remembered, very calm and he knew what he was talking about. We sat in his office and talked for an hour and a half about his reasons for bringing me in for the interview, his plans for the Flight School, and what he hoped to gain out of the interview. Immediately, he told me that I was in there for a reason and he knew the type of person I was and that I would be a good addition to the school.
He definitely treated me like every other person who walked through the doors to the school, and it never seemed to make him wonder if I could cut it in a man's profession.
I emailed him after the interview with my availability and today he informed me that I have the job! I am currently waiting to find out when I start my training. Hopefully soon! This is a very exciting opportunity for me and gives me hope for my future in this industry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HUGE congratulations: on the job and on your professionalism in preparing!!
ReplyDelete